From the daily archives:

Monday, April 28, 2008

Peanut Butter Mud Pie

April 28, 2008

When people ask me about my diet I usually say that I eat nutritious food 90% of the time and allow for ‘fun food’ the other 10%. This dessert definitely falls into that 10%. I actually earmarked this recipe for Peanut Butter Mud Pie from The Buttercup Bake Shop Cookbook when I was looking for […]






Related Posts with Thumbnails
0 comments Feeling hungry? Read on. →